Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||Sep 12, 2013|
Headquartered in Dublin and Berlin, SumUp is a dynamic and innovative company developing cutting-edge mobile payment solutions. We want to revolutionize the payments market and to change the way merchants and consumers interact.
We developed a smartphone application and card reader that can turn tablets or smart phones into a credit card terminal. Our Vision is to enable any merchant to accept card payments in an easy, secure and affordable way.
Launched in August 2012 SumUp enjoys impressive global reach and has since expanded into 11 countries. We now have the largest international footprint of any mobile POS company worldwide and are planning a further rollout.
We want you as
Technical Project Manager (m/f)
for our Headquarter in Berlin
• You are a well-rounded strategic thinker responsible for establishing, executing and communicating the technical vision across all aspects of IT operations and software de-velopment (java, PHP, Ruby, Python, Pearl, Objective C)
• You will be leading a top-flight technology team while being responsible for the estab-lishment of an appropriate architecture of our payments backend (Erlang, Haskell)
• By embracing a culture of continual improvement, passion for technology and cross func-tional collaboration and communication, you will play an integral role in the company's strategic direction and growth
General Skills profile
• You are a coordinator with both technical and business understanding
• You demonstrate Leadership Behavior with personal drive, passion and enthusiasm
• You will be a highly analytical and structured thinker with an excellent ability to put com-plex ideas into clear frameworks and to evolving marketplace
• Furthermore we expect a Manager who creates loyalty, trust, and following and someone who can energize people and teams
• After earning your bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, you will have experience managing large scale IT projects
• Beyond your managerial skills, you are a solid developer with several experience in pro-gramming with functional and object-oriented languages as well as data bases
• Furthermore you are motivated to lead a team
• You speak English fluently
What you can expect from us:
• A leading Position in the most promising startup on the payments market
• The Chance to revolutionize the worldwide point of sale
• As our technical Manager you empower local businesses to accept card payments
• An outstanding, high motivated team from 26 nations in 11 Countries
• A beautiful working place in Berlin Kreuzberg
If you would like to apply or have any further questions, please get in touch at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!
- Key Account Manager Developer Relations EMEA (f/m) posted 15 days ago.
- Technical Account Manager (f/m), Berlin posted 19 days ago.
- Sales Manager posted 20 days ago.
- Billing Manager (m/w) posted 21 days ago.
- Java (Senior) Developer (f/m) posted 21 days ago.