Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||BaseCase Management GmbH|
|Date Posted||Dec 17, 2012|
This is role includes the following responsibilities:
Maintaining various development and deployment systems (example technologies you will be working with: DNS, DHCP, Firewalls, Buildbot, Linux / Ubuntu, Windows Server, LDAP).
Miscellaneous IT administration in the office.
We’re a well-funded innovative software company in the healthcare field. Our product, a sophisticated HTML5 web application, already has many large customers. The next few years will be ones of growth and product development. We have many interesting technical challenges ahead.
You can find more information at http://basecase.com.
You must have the legal right to work in the EU. The language used in our office is English, so you will need fluency.
Please apply by sending your CV as an attachment with a SHORT motivation to email@example.com. Subject: System Administrator
- Intern in the Field of Business Intelligence posted 4 days ago.
- Systems Administrator Internal Systems -NL posted 13 days ago.
- Accountant - Accounts Payable (m/f) posted 18 days ago.
- Intern in the Field of Business Intelligence posted 19 days ago.
- Software Developer Erlang (m/f) posted about 1 month ago.