Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||kreditech Holding SSL Gmbh|
|Date Posted||May 12, 2014|
Want to lead breakthrough projects in Fin-Tech?
You want to lead your projects your own way?
And you want to work in a fast-growing startup in Hamburg?
Kreditech is building the consumer-focused finance company for the 21st century. With its proprietary big-data scoring and underwriting technology, the Hamburg-based startup has built the foundation for personal finance products in emerging consumer finance markets. Customers can apply for short-term and long-term loans from 50 to 2,500 Euros, credit cards, and other financial products in just a few minutes online or by mobile. The creditworthiness of a user is determined in less than a minute on the basis of up to 10,000 data points and the loan is paid out automatically within minutes to the customer’s bank account, credit card or eWallet.
Kreditech currently offers its services in Australia, Poland, Spain, Russia, the Czech Republic, and Mexico. All national platforms are operated by the international team, which currently consists of over 100 employees from 26 countries, from its headquarters in Hamburg.
As a Business Development Project Manager at Kreditech, you will lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects pushing the boundaries of online financial innovation. You will plan requirements and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to push projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals and deadlines to project stakeholders.
You will be exposed to some of the most advanced fintech technologies with projects covering new product implementations, infrastructure developments, payment systems, reporting, and internal automation projects, often with a heavy technical component. It will be challenging executing projects at light speed where out of the box solutions don’t yet exist and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
• Manage projects, working closely with Kreditech management, engineers, risk, country managers, legal teams, and other stakeholders to ensure the development of milestones and schedules for the many moving parts that need to come together.
• Gather requirements and define the scope of the project. Find resources, manage resource allocation for projects. Develop a plan and schedule, with well-defined milestones.
• Act as liaison, problem solver, and facilitator.
• Manage the communication of progress to senior management and core internal and external stakeholders, escalating issues as necessary.
• Develop project documentation and reporting for senior executives and other key stakeholders to facilitate sharing of project outcomes and best practices.
• University degree or relevant practical experience,
• 5+ years of equivalent project management experience managing complex multidisciplinary projects in the tech space
• Strong understanding of both business as well as technology stakeholder requirements
• project management, consulting and reporting skillsets.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize work efficiently, and good team orientation.
• experience in formulating technical as well as business requirements
• General tech savyness (knowlege of Python, C++, Java, SQL, API management, ETL tools would be preferred)
If this sounds like you, get in touch today - we accept applications exclusively through our Jobvite platform, where all you have to do is upload your CV and a cover letter and answer a few screening questions : https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=ogrRYfwg&s=eu-startups.com
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
Kreditech wants to take good care of its employees - we want to make sure that working is exciting and productive. So to keep the team happy, Kreditech offers a modern, chic office located in the ever-growing Hafencity in Hamburg. Inside, you'll find a coffee machine to quench your thirst, snacks when you're hungry, XBOX to play when you need a break, a ping-pong table when you need exercise, and scooters to take you from one side of the office to the other in a flash. Outside, we make sure you can keep fit with a gym pass, or offer you a Metro pass to help with the commute. All in all, you're in good hands at Kreditech.
- Software Engineer (Scala, Akka, Cassandra) posted 6 days ago.
- Product Owner posted 7 days ago.
- QA Automation Engineer (m/f) wanted! posted 20 days ago.
- Paranoid Internet is hiring in different positions posted 21 days ago.
- Operations and Account Manager (m/f) posted 26 days ago.