Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||BaseCase Management GmbH|
|Date Posted||Dec 17, 2012|
We are looking for people who enjoy building clean, elegant solutions to difficult problems. As we use the following technologies:
- CSS, HTML
some experience in these would be ideal, but we are willing to let the right developers learn on the job.
We’re a well-funded innovative software company in the healthcare field. Our product, a sophisticated HTML5 web application, already has many large customers. The next few years will be ones of growth and product development. We have many interesting technical challenges ahead.
We consider ourselves to be a very “developer friendly” environment. High-spec machines, dual-monitor setups, etc.
You can find more information at http://basecase.com.
You must be willing and able to move to Berlin, and you must have the legal right to work in the EU. The language used in our office is English, so you will need fluency.
Please apply by sending your CV as an attachment with a SHORT motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: Software Developer Position
- Intern - Business Development posted 17 days ago.
- Frontend Developer (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 17 days ago.
- Ruby & Java Web Development Lead (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 17 days ago.
- Customer Service Agent / Part-Time & Full-Time (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted about 1 month ago.
- Head of PR & Brand Marketing (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted about 1 month ago.