Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||Jan 30, 2013|
Who you are...
Social media came into your life, and its like the light of internet gods shone upon you. You're purpose was clear: to kick ass at digital communication. You may not have a lot of strategy experience, but you have a death grip on the pulse of the digital world, and if google knew how you used it, it would blush. You want to learn as much as possible as quickly as possible, and wield that knowledge like a sword across the online world...
What we do...
-Development of marketing strategies from the ground up
-Social media integration to products as part of concept development
-Use Social media as point of advertising, customer feedback an draw
-Brainstorming, guerrilla and alternative touch-point communication
-The Digital Press dance
-A whole lot of research and testing
What you bring to the table...
-Fluent English and savvy writing skills
-An utterly unshakable love of social media
-Experience in community targeting, communication and management
-Passion for learning quickly
-A no-holds-barred work ethic
- Backend Developer posted about 1 month ago.
- Software Integration Developer (C#, REST, SOAP) posted 1 day ago.
- B2B Sales Executive: German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Turkish speakers posted 3 days ago.
- Sales Executive (Global Social Media Client) posted 3 days ago.
- Country Manager for Germany (Intern) posted 3 days ago.