|Company Name||HitFox Group|
|Date Posted||Aug 28, 2014|
HitFox is a fast growing and profitable company builder committed to grow scalable technology companies in the fields of Big Data, Advertising & Game Distribution. New ventures receive initial funding of up to 2 Million Euros and profit from strong synergies within the group and strong relations for further growth funding. HitFox puts a strong focus on professional and personal growth opportunities and continuously attracts the best tech, data and business talents from all over the world. The company is located in Berlin, San Francisco and Seoul, and was founded by serial entrepreneurs Jan Beckers, Hanno Fichtner and Tim Koschella in 2011.
Who are we looking for? – Talented people with a constant drive to unleash their potential.
• You analyze and develop on-/offsite SEO for our stealth FinTech venture
• You manage SEO campaigns, monitor SEO performance based on the given KPIs and goals and make suggestions for improvements
• You work closely with the Product & IT department to ensure an SEO friendly website structure
• You assist in setting up reporting and management dashboards for SEO in collaboration with Business Intelligence
• You contribute your own ideas and manage your own projects
• You work closely with the Head of PR & Brand Marketing
• You stay on top of current industry trends
• You bring 1-2+ years of SEO and web analytics experience
• Very good understanding of SEO tool sets based on client setup, including Raven, Google Analytics, Google/Bing Webmaster Tools, Sistrix, Webanalytic etc.
• Experience in link-building strategies and tactics, site structure, on-site elements, sitemaps, redirects, crawlability, URLs etc. are preferred
• Ambition to increase expertise in all areas of SEO strategies
• Good communication skills, fluent in German and English
• Very strong analytical and number skills
• Our applicants are usually in the top 10-20% of their academic or professional peer group
What do we offer?
• You profit from working with experienced Entrepreneurs
• You get a rewarding career where you continuously grow in a performance driven culture
• You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
• You get access to a well-established network in Berlin’s start-up scene
• You get to enjoy our company benefits and team events
• You work in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
• You receive a competitive remuneration package and much more
Interested? -¬ Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents here:
- Paid Internship in Campaign Management for German Speaker posted 30 days ago.