Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Betting Connections|
|Date Posted||Oct 02, 2013|
• Maintain, configure and liaise with 3rd parties regarding network infrastructure and its components
• Design, configure, install and maintain all hardware including, but not limited to clustered, stand alone servers, blade servers and SAN storage solutions
• Support System architecture and its applications using open-source and proprietary technologies like Apache HTTPD, MySQL replication and/or clustering, Python, PHP, NoSQL databases, Memcache servers et al.
• Setup Development, Staging and Production environments using best practices, including virtualisation, OS, management scripts, monitoring agents, etc.
• Manage deployment systems and processes
• Implement security and intrusion prevention strategy
• Backup and Disaster recovery procedures
• Implement monitoring and alert services
• Confortable configuring Cisco ASA firewalls, HP ProLiant switches, MSA Storage SAN, including vendor specific high-availability solutions
• Strong network knowledge, including subnets, VLAN, routing, NAT
• Excellent MySQL, Oracle or other RDBMS management, including different storage engines and high-availability solutions (native replication/clustering, percona, etc)
• Excellent Linux administration skills with different distributions like CentOS, RedHat or Ubuntu, including basic services like Samba, iptables, postfix/sendmail, logrotate, etc
• Experienced with different virtualisation solutions like VMWare, XenServer or KVM
• Versed with Continuous deployment procedures and solutions like Fabric, Jenkins or Capristano
• Proficient with Automation software for server management like Puppet
• Experienced setting monitoring tools suing tools like Zenoss, Nagios, Cacti and iptraf, netstat, ss, mpstat, sar, iostat, vmstat, top
• Skilled implementing backup strategies, data rotation and log analysis
• Experienced with maintaining HP Blade enclosures, servers and SAN storage
• Proven experience in high-traffic and high-available systems;
• Capable of writing complex bash, python, perl or other scripts
• Confortable with database configuration, fine tuning and different storage engines
• Experience with message queue systems configuration (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ)
• Experience with administering noSQL solutions such as Redis and MongoDB would be desirable
• Working experience with Scalable Distributed file systems and big volumes of data handling would be considered a plus
• A can-do attitude, capable of leading and motivating others
• Committed team worker
• Good communication skills
• Ability to think creatively
• Hard working individual with pride on his/her work
Education / Qualifications:
• A computer science related degree would be considered an asset
• Vendor certificates related to the subject would be considered an asset
- Java (Senior) Developer (f/m) posted 17 days ago.
- Java Backend Developer (m/f) for HitFox GmbH posted 18 days ago.
- Senior Brand Manager/in posted 23 days ago.
- Online Marketing Intern (m/f) - Polish native speaker posted 26 days ago.