Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||Jan 23, 2014|
As a Senior Product Manager you actively help designing the future of the GameDuell website. GameDuell has over 80 million users worldwide and you have the chance to inspire them with a rewarding user experience.
You will lead a passionate, interdisciplinary Scrum team and work together with developers, artists and interaction designers, other product managers, marketing and top management.
Your focus is not on making games but designing all the features and user flows around the games - for example new tournament systems, seasonal specials and retention features, loyalty programs, and community features. Your projects will be fully international as GameDuell is present in all major European markets and expanding rapidly in the USA. You will be based in our Berlin headquarters, where you will be part of a creative and culturally diverse environment, just as the city itself.
* Lead and manage a Scrum team of 7-8 people as a product owner: Write user stories, organize the product backlog, work closely with the developers and inspire the team
* Analyze and adapt: Improve the existing GameDuell website and user experience through findings from business analytics tools, as well as quantitative and qualitative user feedback
* Opportunity assessments: Evaluate the market and competitors as well as the GameDuell product and pitch new product features to stakeholders
* Discovery: Innovate, create concepts, wireframes and user flows to visualize your ideas and drive decisions
What we expect
* You have a strong passion for great, user-centered product design
* At least 3 years of professional experience in product management
* Familiar with Scrum and the role of a Product Owner in an agile development environment of rapid iteration and experimentation
* Experience with wireframes and prototyping applications (e.g. Balsamiq or Axure)
* You are not just a creative mind but also a detail oriented analytical thinker, able to analyze a/b tests and work with Excel
* Games knowledge preferred, but not mandatory
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and fluent business English
What we offer
* A secure position at a fast-growing, success-proven and profitable company in one of the hottest and most exciting industries
* Interesting possibilities for your personal development
* Join the dynamic spirit of a startup combined with the strength and professionalism of a profitable company with 10 years of learnings from mistakes and successes
* One of the best work places: Our office in Berlin-Mitte (Coke, fruit, pool table, ping-pong table, roof terrace)
* Become part of a team consisting of more than 200 game enthusiasts from 22 countries. A rare mix of intense A-player attitude but free of typical status and ego demeanor
If you are ready to take on this exciting challenge, we can’t wait to get your application. Send your documents via e-mail to Ms. Anne Geißler (firstname.lastname@example.org), subject "Senior Product Manager".
Please note that any applications and documents sent via conventional mail will not be viewed and cannot be returned.
- Employer Branding Manager (m/f) for HitFox Group posted about 1 month ago.
- Lead Developer/CTO posted about 1 month ago.
- PR Manager (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 6 days ago.
- Head of PR & Brand Marketing (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 6 days ago.
- Head of Private Clients/Customer Service (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 6 days ago.