Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Project A Ventures GmbH & Co. KG|
|Date Posted||Feb 06, 2014|
Senior PHP Developer wanted!
We are looking for an experienced PHP developer who wants to take responsibilty in a powerful startup environment!
We are a team of strong IT experts that creates new startups from scratch and scale them big in europe and worldwide. In the past we successfully ramped-up a lot of startups like Tirendo, nu3 and saatchiart.
Why we are different? - 5 reasons to work in the Project A environment:
(1) We are open-minded for new technologies and we use them when it makes sense.
(2) We are 100% pragmatic. You’ll work in an agile environment with frequent architecture talks, but without eternal planning meetings.
(3) We know about the benefits of TDD, BDD and Clean Code and make use of it!
(4) We are not afraid of huge architectural challenges. For instance we developed our own e-commerce software called “Yves & Zed” (more http://goo.gl/5zK9AK)
(5) We belief in a strong interdisciplinary teamwork of development, business-intelligence, marketing and operations.
What about you?
We invite you to tell us about your carreer plans. Because of our broad portfolio we are able to find the perfect job for you, like backend/ frontend/ fullstack developer, DevOp oder teamlead
Our basic requirements:
- Senior-level expertise in PHP >= 5.4
- Working experience with standard frameworks like Zend, Symphony, Yii or others
- Knowledge about professional software engineering (paradigms like ‘inversion of control’, clean code, basic algorithms and data-structures, agile processes)
Our technology stack:
Beside our basic requirements you should feel comfortable with our technology stack. We do not expect that you are an expert in all fields, but some of them should be familiar to you.
Backend: HP 5.5, MySQL, Git, PostgreSQL, Couchbase 2, ActiveMQ, Solr, ElasticSearch, Logstash, New Relic, Jenkins, Zend Framework, Symphony 2, Twig, Silex, Composer, HDFS
System administration: nginx, Puppet, Capistrano, AWS- and Rackspace-clouds, Icinga, Munin, Openstack
Frontend: AngularJS, Backbone.js, jQuery, HTML5/CSS3, PhoneGap, Grunt, Kendo UI, Jasmine, Selenium
Are you willing to be part of an expert team?
We are looking forward to your online application.
- Frontend Developer (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 2 days ago.
- Senior Online Marketing Manager (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 16 days ago.
- Senior Designer (online/offline) (m/f) posted about 1 month ago.