|Company Name||Hitofx Group|
|Date Posted||Aug 14, 2014|
Senior Online Marketing Manager (m/f)
for a New FinTech Venture
HitFox is a fast growing and profitable company builder committed to grow scalable technology companies in the fields of Big Data, Advertising & Game Distribution. New ventures receive initial funding of up to 2 Million Euros and profit from strong synergies within the group and strong relations for further growth funding. HitFox puts a strong focus on professional and personal growth opportunities and continuously attracts the best tech, data and business talents from all over the world. The company is located in Berlin, San Francisco and Seoul, and was founded by serial entrepreneurs Jan Beckers, Hanno Fichtner and Tim Koschella in 2011.
Who are we looking for? – Talented people with a constant drive to unleash their potential.
• You position our new innovative online retail Finance product as the No. 1 in the market
• You set up & develop the full range of online marketing channels (SEM, Display-ads, Affiliate Marketing, Facebook etc.)
• You communicate, network and place press coverage with journalist and other industry mutiplicators
• You create & manage content (e.g. press releases, articles) for all relevant channels
• You design and organize own events and participate in industry and recruiting events
• You generate and implement creative marketing/branding ideas
• You work directly with the Head of PR & Brand Marketing
• You stay on top of current industry trends
• You bring 2-3 years of relevant working experience in the field of Online Marketing
• Proven experience in having successfully lead an international team of 4+ employees
• Creative writing skills and an eloquent writing style
• Preferably strong experience in within fast-growing internet Start-up and/or retail Finance industry, experience in online banking is a strong plus
• Proficiency in English, German and preferably other European languages
• Ability to drive both strategic decisions and operational tasks
• Performance driven mindset with a strong motivation to lead professionally
• Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
• Masters or Bachelor degree, preferably in economics with a focus on finance and/or marketing/PR
• Our applicants are usually in the top 10-20% of their academic or professional peer group
What do we offer?
• You experience profit from working with Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
• You get a rewarding career where you continuously grow in a performance driven culture
• You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
• You get access to a well-established network in Berlin’s start-up scene
• You have the opportunity to attend German classes and numerous events
• You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
• You work in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? -¬ Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online under: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oYB0Yfwh&s=EU_start-up_jobs
- Business Development Analyst posted 4 days ago.
- Venture Hunter posted 17 days ago.
- Paid Internship in Campaign Management for German Speaker posted 18 days ago.
- Intern - Business Development posted 21 days ago.
- Frontend Developer (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 22 days ago.