Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Goodgame Studios|
|Date Posted||May 23, 2014|
We are currently looking for a Senior Online Marketing Manager - Display (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 800 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 190 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
Our marketing division is extremely international and carries out intensive online advertising campaigns in over 40 countries. Our campaigns achieve more than 200 million ad impressions per day. As Senior Online Marketing Manager – Display (m/f) you will be responsible for devising, controlling and overseeing performance marketing activities in the area of display marketing, with the aim of winning new customers.
- Develop and supervise existing partnerships as well as campaigns to acquire new customers
- Open up relationships with new distributors and international partners including the negotiation of contractual conditions as well as developing new condition models
- Optimize campaigns and monitor their success on an ongoing basis in accordance with targets
- Create cost analyses
- Analyze, monitor and report on marketing actions
- Assume responsibility for particular countries as well as for six and seven figure monthly budgets
- Completed university-level degree (economics, marketing) or an equivalent apprenticeship
- Several years' practical experience in performance or affiliate marketing
- Very good understanding of internet technologies and new media
- Proficient analytical and conceptual skills as well as imagination
- Team skills, customer-oriented, willing to take on responsibility and a strong communicator
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and a head for numbers
- Very good knowledge of English, spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and certificates) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword "Senior Online Marketing Manager - Display" to Hendrik Schröder, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also let us know how you found out about the position.
Learn more at www.goodgame-jobs.com.
- Employer Branding Manager (m/f) for HitFox Group posted about 1 month ago.
- Customer Service Agent / Part-Time & Full-Time (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 9 days ago.
- PR Manager (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 9 days ago.
- Head of PR & Brand Marketing (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 9 days ago.
- Head of Private Clients/Customer Service (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 9 days ago.