Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||Jun 13, 2014|
RetentionGrid serves small and midsized e-commerce companies with an app for automated customer retention. As our Inside Sales Lead, you spend your days networking with users, advising them on how our paid features will keep their customers coming back.
And, you have a very attractive hook to catch them: Our customer success team will help them create their entire automated customer retention program, including design, writing, setup and monitoring of campaigns to see where to improve. It’s an awesome, affordable app with an included service like no other in the entire market.
New users of our app are banging down our door and the opportunity to convert them to paying customers is huge. We know that excites you because you are intensely motivated when it comes to producing results. Your expertise and insight will provide a key role in our innovation as we scale this sales process, grow the team and automate sales.
You are extremely ambitious, so it wouldn’t be surprising to those who know you that the last paragraph got you very excited about the future. Thinking about everything in terms of winning numbers across the dashboard is second nature to you. At the same time you are quick on your feet and thinking doesn’t slow you down.
You’re aggressive, pouncing on opportunities with enthusiasm and coordinated focus. And you’re charismatic, able to get people excited about what we do in the same way you are.
- Grow existing accounts and find referrals
- Qualify the best customer prospects from inbound leads
- Collaborate with customers, discover great case studies of their experience, give guidance to customer success leads to prevent churn
- Lead the process to build and iterate on a system that automates and scales selling and onboarding
- Give exciting presentations on what makes RetentionGrid special on the phone, in demos and webinars
- Figure out the most efficient way of converting free accounts to paid users, constantly iterating towards improvements
- You have an innate hunger for success and want to be part of a small, fast-paced and collaborative team
- You love change and want to be constantly building, improving and optimizing to improve our customer experiences and grow our business metrics
- You see success through metrics – whether it’s improving a system, judging your own work, or solving a customer problem – and strive to constantly outperform them
- You know web technologies, startups, web analytics, and SaaS business
- You have the ability to explain the complicated stuff behind technology to a non-technical audience
- You can relate well and charm all different kinds of people, from regular end-users to the CEOs of big companies
- Junior Sales Representative DE (m/f) - Brandnew IO posted 3 days ago.
- Account Manager posted 5 days ago.
- Data Partnership Manager posted 10 days ago.
- Business Development Manager - Spain posted 10 days ago.
- Business Development Manager - Italy posted 10 days ago.