Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||Jan 23, 2014|
As a Senior Game Developer at GameDuell, you will face a high traffic platform with more than 80 million monthly visitors that requires performance-oriented and well-structured programming. You will work in an international team on the development of new games for millions of customers.
* Development of casual and social games with Actionscript 3 and Flash
* Further development of GameDuell’s existing games
What we expect
* You have profound knowledge of ActionScript 3 and Flash
* You have mastered the concept of object orientation
* You have knowledge in Robotlegs and Starling Frameworks
* You write well-commented and easily understandable code
* You have already developed flash-games
* You have a good eye for design and a working understanding of usability
* You display an eagerness to work both independently and as a part of a team
What we offer
* Demanding tasks and new challenges
* A first-class, innovative product that incorporates diverse areas: games, online tournaments and community features
* The opportunity to work independently and interesting possibilities for your personal development
* A versatile, performance-oriented, friendly and international team that guarantees fun on the job
* One of the best working environments in Berlin! An exceptional office in Berlin-Mitte with fruit, Coke, pool table, table tennis and a roof terrace
* Flexible working hours
We look forward to receiving your complete and detailed application including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. Please send your application via e-mail to Mr. Stefan Schwarzat (firstname.lastname@example.org), Subject "Senior Game Developer Flash".
Please note that any applications and documents sent via conventional mail will not be viewed and cannot be returned.