Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||Aug 16, 2013|
Work in Berlin for one of the world's largest games website and excite more than 80 million users with a "wow" experience.
* Work closely with product managers, game designers, engineers, artists and testers to design, develop & tune new games, features and content
* Create, communicate and document new concepts with one-page designs, gameplay mockups, excel tables, wireframe screens and use-case diagrams
* Lead and mentor other designers
* Gather, acknowledge, and respond to internal feedback, adjusting design as necessary
* Guide, iterate and analyze split-tests and other metric-based analytics
* Perform and analyze user tests
What we expect
* 3+ years of professional game development experience as a game designer in mobile games (iOS / Android) or F2P online games (browser or social)
* Mastery in one major area of game design or expertise across multiple sub-disciplines (systems, content, balancing, etc.)
* Proven skills to break down and communicate complex systems to a broad audience
* A systematic and analytical mind paired with creativity and pragmatic problem solving skills
* In-depth knowledge of the social and mobile games market
* A self-motivator that can take vision and self-manage their tasks on a day to day basis
* Experience with scrum is a plus
What we offer
* A variety of tasks and independent work
* An achievement-oriented, friendly and international team that looks forward to meeting you
* One of the best work places: Our office in Berlin-Mitte (Coke, fruit, pool table, ping-pong table, roof terrace)
* A first-class, innovative product that incorporates diverse areas: games, online tournaments and community features
* Flexible working hours
If you are ready to take on this exciting challenge, we can’t wait to get your application. Send your documents via e-mail to Ms. Anne Geißler (firstname.lastname@example.org), subject "Senior Game Designer Mobile".
Please note that any applications and documents sent via conventional mail will not be viewed and cannot be returned.
- Key Account Manager Developer Relations EMEA (f/m) posted 12 days ago.
- Technical Account Manager (f/m), Berlin posted 16 days ago.
- Sales Consultant für den Außendienst (m/w) posted 18 days ago.
- Java (Senior) Developer (f/m) posted 18 days ago.
- Java Backend Developer (m/f) for HitFox GmbH posted 19 days ago.