Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||kreditech Holding SSL Gmbh|
|Date Posted||Jun 02, 2014|
Do you have a passion for building relationships with marketing agencies?
Do you dream of being part of a fast-growing startup?
Does working in a casual environment with a friendly team sound like an ideal job?
There is a fantastic awesome opportunity available at Kreditech, one of the hottest German startups today with a unique combination of experienced investors and a sharp young team with a fun-and-performance-culture!
Kreditech is building the consumer-focused finance company for the 21st century. With its proprietary big-data scoring and underwriting technology, the Hamburg-based startup has built the foundation for personal finance products in emerging consumer finance markets. Customers can apply for short-term and long-term loans from 50 to 2,500 Euros, credit cards, and other finance products in just a few minutes online or mobile. The creditworthiness of a user is determined in less than a minute on the basis of up to 10,000 data points and the loan is paid out automatically within minutes to the customer’s bank account, credit card or eWallets.
Kreditech currently offers its services in Australia, Poland, Spain, Russia, the Czech Republic, and Mexico. All national platforms are operated by the international team, which currently consists of over 100 employees from 26 countries, from its headquarters in Hamburg.
Kreditech is looking for a Senior E-mail Marketing Manager (m/f)
• Management of all marketing outbound email communications including lead generation emails, newsletters, event notifications and service communications in > 6 countries.
• Participate in the selection and onboarding of a marketing automation vendor
• Optimization of communications across customer segments and subscription preferences according to data and best practices.
• Strict understanding and adherence to privacy policies and regulations such as CANSPAM laws.
• Point person for marketing team members to seek guidance and best practices on email campaign strategy, testing scenarios and set up.
• Partner with internal Data and Technology teams to achieve optimal data segmentation and list development.
• Ensure overall consistency brand identity and messaging across all email marketing campaigns.
• Provide direction and partner with email and mobile vendors, and creative agencies to deliver email campaigns.
• Adhere to budget and deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field, or equivalent experience
• 3 years related experience with a focus on executing and managing email campaigns and expertise of email marketing best practices
• Experience creating and executing email campaigns using marketing automation software, i.e., Marketo, Eloqua, etc.
• Experience with HTML email creation, campaign build, multi-location events, dynamic content, program builder, segmentation, forms and landing pages, and reporting
• Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
Ideally, you can start immediately! So to apply, click on the apply now button at the bottom of the page. There is a short form to fill out, and we would like to have just your CV and a short motivation letter. We don’t accept applications by email, but we will be happy to answer any questions you send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please find here the link to Jobvite to apply through: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=opi2Yfwr&s=eu-startups.com
Unfortunately EU immigration law only permits us to accept candidates without an EU work permit if their profile and applicable work experience is exceptionally strong by the criteria listed above, so it's best if you already have a work permit valid in Germany.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Kreditech wants to take good care of its employees - we want to make sure that working is exciting and productive. So to keep the team happy, Kreditech offers a modern, chic office located in the ever-growing Hafencity in Hamburg. Inside, you'll find a coffee machine to quench your thirst, snacks when you're hungry, XBOX to play when you need a break, a ping-pong table when you need exercise, and scooters to take you from one side of the office to the other in a flash. Outside, we make sure you can keep fit with a gym pass, or offer you a Metro pass to help with the commute. All in all, you're in good hands at Kreditech.
- Software Developer (m/f) posted 22 days ago.
- Software Engineer (Scala, Akka, Cassandra) posted 7 days ago.
- Product Owner posted 8 days ago.
- QA Automation Engineer (m/f) wanted! posted 21 days ago.
- Paranoid Internet is hiring in different positions posted 22 days ago.