Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||madvertise Mobile Advertising GmbH|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||Mar 08, 2013|
Are you a hands-on strategic thinker and operating at a high level of autonomy? Have you demonstrated a visible and proven track record of negotiating and managing high impact and strategic deals? Are you passionate about the Mobile world? Then become a madvertiser!
madvertise is one of the largest and fastest growing companies for mobile advertising in Europe enabling advertisers to effectively target their audiences and achieve best campaign results. With our premium quality mobile advertising network we allow publishers and developers to monetise their mobile reach in a highly efficient way. The company was founded in 2008 and has over 100 employees with headquarters in Europe’s tech hub Berlin and further offices in London, Madrid, Milan and Istanbul. Customers like BMW, Ford, ING, Lufthansa, EA, Universal and Bacardi trust madvertise to allocate their mobile advertising budget with superior performance.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Director / VP Business Development who will be responsible for market and business development activities for our madvertise platform business. He or she will be an integral part of the senior team and will help to drive the deal strategy, identify new opportunities and execute plans to leverage partnerships to win in mobile advertising in EU and USA.
• Expand the presence of madvertise mobile display platform by leading team(s) of young but experienced business development professionals
• Prospect, qualify, negotiate and close deals in an aggressive time-frame
• Define strategy and develop business models to analyze deals
• Work with internal teams to ensure organizational understanding of product strategy and market needs
• Minimum 10 years of management experience in business development/sales
• Deep experience in the digital/Mobile media spaces and thorough understanding of competitive landscape and global business environment impacting the ecosystem
• Expertise in developing business and investment cases, financial analysis and modeling, understanding of legal agreements and creating presentations
• Excellent project management and organization skills with the ability to seamlessly multi-task and lead multiple high-priority, time-sensitive initiatives in parallel
• Strong experience analyzing and presenting all relevant market, industry, and company factors to support proactively identifying targets and priorities
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with the experience and ability to effectively influence at all levels - both internally and externally
• Ability to contribute to high level strategy in addition to being a master of details and process when needed
• Very good English skills
• Entrepreneurial mindset and start-up mentality
• Become part of a true boom-industry: Online was yesterday, today it’s Mobile!
• Enjoy the team spirit in a dynamic startup as well as the charm and uniqueness of a headquarters in Berlin
• Staff benefits like company smartphones, regular team events and much more!
• Great opportunities for personal advancement with a clear career perspective!
• Start: asap
• Location: London or New York City
• Payment: fixed salary + bonus + equity
Please send your complete application documents (Cover Letter, CV, Certifications) to:
Daniela Neukirchinger | Human Resources | +49 (0) 176 15 00 38 04