|Company Name||Fab DBY GmbH|
|Date Posted||Jul 28, 2014|
Fab is currently looking for an innovative, results-driven Senior Designer (online/offline) as part of the Fab team in Berlin.
The Fab Creative Team is in charge of all online and offline processes and visualizations within the brand. Join our global team and become an important part of creating a new and innovative furniture brand online and offline.
-Project management and execution of projects from beginning to end (online/offline)
- UX/UI for website and configuration tools
- Conceptualizing and lay-outing collateral and marketing projects
- Cooperating closely with our Marketing Team, Product Design Team and Front-/Backend Developers
- Maintaining knowledge of new technologies within the digital area of expertise
- Managing timelines
- Working on multiple projects with an ability to multitask
- Have a native level of German and a proficient level of English
- Have a Bachelor/Master´s degree or equipollent training+
- Have 3-5 years professional experience in Communication Design and New Media
- Be multidisciplinary orientated: UI, UX, Mobile, Editorial Design, Branding, Packaging Design, Product Design, Art Direction (online/offline), Motion Design
- Have outstanding and professional skills in Adobe Creative Suite 6
- Experienced in responsive webdesign, parallax, augmented reality etc. would be a plus
- Experienced in post-production and picture retouch are a big plus
- Have great project management skills and basic understanding of front- and backend coding
- Be experienced in creative concept thinking and have technical abilities
- Have affinity in furniture and product design
- Have a great sense of design, typography, layout and be able to learn quickly new software and to stay current with trends
- Have strong communication and trouble-shooting skills and be able to adhere to project budgets and deadlines
- Be an efficient worker, task-orientated with close attention to detail
Fab offers a great work environment, free catered lunch every day, employee discounts on the website and the ability to be part of a global company.
At Fab you will experience:
- The chance to work with a pioneering and exciting e-Commerce company
- Competitive pay and employee benefits package
- Work with a dynamic international team
- Ability to develop yourself and your career
Does this description fit your profile? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application by visiting our homepage http://eu.fab.com/de/ and our career section http://www.hrjobcenter.com/fab/index.html
- Business Development Analyst posted 6 days ago.
- Venture Hunter posted 19 days ago.
- Paid Internship in Campaign Management for German Speaker posted 20 days ago.
- Intern - Business Development posted 23 days ago.
- Online Marketing Intern (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 24 days ago.