Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Trademob GmbH|
|Date Posted||Dec 20, 2013|
We are a Berlin-based company dedicated to making effective mobile app marketing accessible for all. We provide advertisers with unique tracking and optimization solutions using our specialized Demand-Side Platform (DSP), an advanced form of real-time bidding technology that allows us to focus on our clients’ most valuable users.
Are you passionate about mobile technology and keen to shape the digital future alongside a remarkable team? Join us and become part of the exciting journey that took Trademob from the Berlin tech start-up scene to the global arena.
• Full responsibility for strategic planning, execution and optimization of advertisement campaigns for mobile applications
• Preparing media plans according to the guidelines given by sales
• Generating and preparing complex, digital data sets of our mobile advertisement campaigns as well as evaluating status updates, performance analyses and forecasts
• As an experienced market observer and trend scout you are always aware of the cutting edge advertisement channels and are able to convince our clients with your know-how
• You act as an interface between our national or international partners and our IT and sales force
• You have comprehensive experience in the field of campaign monitoring or media planning (media or digital industry would be a benefit)
• You completed your business studies with a focus on finance, Online Marketing or you have a comparable education
• You have outstanding analytical and conceptional capabilities
• You like analyzing large data sets as wells as complex contexts and have a high affinity for statistics
• You know MS Office inside out and have a deep knowledge of MS Excel
• You love to work independently as well as in an international team
• You have very good sense of responsibility and attention to detail
• You have a confident and customer-oriented appearance as well as a proactive work approach
• You are fluent in English, other languages are an asset but not a must
What you get:
• A Quantum leap forward in one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries
• An international working environment that is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and open discussions
• Excellent onboarding process, helpful colleagues, transparent culture and a long-term career plan
• A representative office in the heart of Berlin with free coffee, fresh fruits, juices, snacks and many more things
• Laptop (MacBook) and other equipment to get the best out for your working day
• An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive and fair compensation system
• Support in visa, relocation and other administrative issues
• Monday Breakfast, legendary Trademob events, international country evenings and much more
• The opportunity to garner responsibility and make a significant impact, instead of being just another cog in a machine!
• Starting Date: ASAP
• Location: Berlin
• Full-Time / Permanent Contract
Are you interested? Then send your application (incl. cover letter, CV, date of possible entry and requested salary) to: