Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||AB Tasty|
|Date Posted||Feb 15, 2014|
Permanent Contract: Sales Person, English native speaker
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for a sales person to support the commercial development of our testing tools (A/B and multi-variety) and for the customization of content (www.abtasty.com) to be based abroad.
Within the Commercial Division, you will support business development and the signing of new customers overseas.
Business development: Qualification of targets, developing leads, developing action plans and management of their own group of customers, making appointments, responding to tenders.
Commercial negotiations: Determining the most suitable solution for the customer, presenting of products and services, writing business proposals, signing sales contracts.
This position will be of interest to candidates who wish to invest themselves in a young structure (4 years of existence) and be a part of its expansion.
• Bilingual English required
• Business Studies
• Strong interest in the world of web, SaaS
• Excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic personality, motivated
• Similar experience is a plus
• French speaking is a plus
AB Tasty is a simple and innovative solution, which already popular with the marketing directors of the largest web players such as: Microsoft, Bouygues Telecom, Ticketmaster, France TV, Boulanger, Etam, Gérard Darel, Photobox, Viapresse, Smartbox .... In just four years of existence, AB Tasty has positioned itself as a leader in the French market.
AB Tasty is supported by a young and dynamic team of 12 people (our staff has tripled in 1 year), who base their work on three principles: performance, efficiency and innovation in an atmosphere of casual work.
Ties are strictly forbidden!
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Location: France Paris 18, near metro Place de Clichy and La Fourche
Compensation: Fixed + Variable, depending on profile
- Part-time writer for EU-Startups.com posted about 1 month ago.
- Intern - Business Development posted about 4 hours ago.
- Frontend Developer (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 1 day ago.
- Ruby & Java Web Development Lead (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 1 day ago.
- Online Marketing Intern (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 1 day ago.