Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Pay with a Tweet|
|Date Posted||Aug 07, 2014|
Pay with a Tweet was created in 2010 and was re-launched as a SaaS business in February 2014, in Hamburg, Germany. Pay with a Tweet is a social marketing tool that drives reach through social postings. Thousands of organizations and bloggers around the globe are using our product to create social buzz for their offerings. Succeeding our successful commercial re-launch and seed-financing round, Pay with a Tweet is ready for the next leap.
We are currently looking for a motivated skilled Entrepreneur (m/f) to complement our management team.
If you think that you have the know-how and dedication to leverage the huge potential of Pay with a Tweet then this is your calling. Take your experience and ideas to make Pay with a Tweet an even more amazing product and a successful international business.
- Create a sales strategy and assume responsibility for the effective and successful implementation
- Create and maintain customer communications
- Represent the business globally at conferences and events
- Co-represent Pay with a Tweet vis à vis Investors, co-operation partners and employees
- Contribute to the ongoing optimization of our business model, reflecting market and competitor developments
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Knowledge of and passion for social media and digital services
- Affinity for technology as a whole
- Self-driven and excellent communicator
- Strong personality and character
- Eager to drive the business at high speed within a startup environment
- Preferable: large and active network of relevant industry contacts
- Native English-Speaker or excellent English skills
- Other languages are not required but preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- C-Level position with an internationally successful, seed funded Startup with great prospects
- Company shares
- International travel opportunity
INTERESTED IN THIS RESPONSIBLE POSITION?
Send your application including your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com.
Please quote your possible start date and salary expectation. Your contact person is Jennifer.
Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions regarding your application.