|Company Name||Project A Ventures GmbH & Co. KG|
|Date Posted||Oct 21, 2013|
Project A Ventures is a Company Builder focusing on Internet, mobile and advertising technology. With our experts’ operational know-how and our financial support, we help start-ups to build up competences in all key areas – and thus contribute to their sustainable success. IT, Performance Marketing, Business Intelligence and Organization Building: Our experts, based in Berlin and Sao Paulo, are among the best in their field and have been involved in building more than 50 market leading companies worldwide within the last 15 years.
We consider professionalism, fairness and our passion for excellence as our core values and regard diversity as one of our success factors: combining different perspectives and open exchange are our sources of progress and innovation.
For one of our new start-ups we are looking to fill the following position as soon as possible
Ruby Ninja (m/f)
who is eager to tackle new challenges, acts independently, creates impact through his work, and is able to come up with new and creative solutions for unsolved problems.
Ruby is a must; however this venture has a very heterogeneous stack as they only use the best fitting language for every task and it is therefore of great advantage if you are multilingual and proficient in all common languages.
You will work in close coordination with one of the co-founder and highly experienced Full-Stack-Developer, but with the freedom to develop your own ideas and answers to the tasks you are working on.
- Writing tested and robust code
- Maintenance and enhancement of backend stack
- Building and/or implementation of dashboards and tooling scripts
- Implementation of payment (backend part) and checkout process
- API development and enhancement
- Performance tuning of our stack
- Development of load balancers and health checks
- Expansion and maintenance of our CMS
- Setup, maintenance and expansion of BI systems
- Senior developer or very eager to learn junior developer with domain expertise in relevant fields
- Min. 3+ years of backend development experience, esp. scalable system
- Fluent in Ruby; additional languages like Python are a strong plus
- Professional experience with high-availability solutions
- Well-grounded knowledge of Web Technologies
- Good knowledge of database programming and design in Mongo DB and PostgreSQL
- A can do, entrepreneurial attitude that gets high-quality projects done quickly
- Experience on *nix systems (Ubuntu server)
- You will become part of a highly motivated and professional Team
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the construction of a recently founded company
- You can grow ideally due to a high level of planning freedom
- You will work at a modern and top equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- You profit from a communicative and stimulating environment
We are looking forward to your online application .