Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||EPIC Companies|
|Date Posted||Oct 08, 2013|
EPIC Companies is the new company builder of ProSiebenSat.1 for eCommerce Start-ups, based in Berlin. We aim to identify and realize at least five exciting online business concepts with strong value creation models each year. For our young and dynamic team we are looking for support in the area of Product Management.
• Possess the prime responsibility of managing and enhancing the shopping experience of the users on the website
• Monitor the product discovery experience on the website and keep improving it
• Acquire and retain a deep understanding of the customer shopping behavior through direct interaction, A/B testing and user testing
• Take ownership of product roadmap, manage product backlog, define requirements for new features, manage multiple simultaneous projects, and be the central point of contact for stakeholders
• B.Tech./Masters in Computer Science or maths is preferable; MBA will be an added advantage
• 3 - 5 years of solid product management experience in a related role at one of the top product based technology companies or top e-commerce/internet companies
• Very good knowledge of Google Analytics, A/B testing and user testing
• Strong individual contributor skills: Should be able to take decisions and be completely account for launch and success/failure of his/her features
• A background in data analysis and mathematics: Ideal candidates will have proficiency with excel sheets and number crunching
• Interpersonal and project management skills: Candidates should have a history of managing projects across multiple departments
• Excellent communication skills
• High level knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
...WHAT SETS US APART
EPIC Companies builds on a unique combination of resources from the start: substantial seed financing, unparalleled customer reach via TV advertisement and brand-building capabilities through our partner ProSiebenSat.1 as well as extensive entrepreneurial expertise. We build on functional know-how, deep industry knowledge, and rigorous execution.
...WHAT WE OFFER
Working in a great team, in an enjoyable place, where every day is a step-up opportunity. There is constantly the chance to take on more responsibility and develop your skillset further. We always thrive to learn something new. And we’re excited by seeing and doing things differently.
...WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity. We like light- heartedness. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking risks and who are confident decision makers. Are you up to the challenge?
Feel free to contact us for further information or send your application directly to:
Helga Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Key Account Manager Developer Relations EMEA (f/m) posted 11 days ago.
- Business Development Intern (m/f) posted 3 days ago.
- Technical Account Manager (f/m), Berlin posted 15 days ago.
- Sales Manager posted 16 days ago.
- Billing Manager (m/w) posted 17 days ago.