Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Scarosso GmbH|
|Date Posted||May 27, 2014|
• Studying and understanding our customers journey throughout the page
• Monitoring and testing the home page on a daily basis
• Analyzing the conversion rate on a daily basis and create reports
• Improving our existing features
• Contribute your own ideas in order to increase the conversion rate and generate extra revenues
• You are studying Business, Marketing or in a similar relevant field
• You are proficient in Excel, including the ability to create reports, formulas, charts and graphs
• HTML and CSS knowledge are a plus
• You are a performance oriented and result driven person who loves to work with numbers
• You take the initiative and work independently
• You have a hands-on attitude
• You are fluent in English and German, further languages are an advantage
• We are an international, dynamic employer with a team of ambitious and talented individuals from 13 countries around the world
• We create the perfect environment for you to build a career without the constraints of a rigid hierarchy
• We offer a role that will constantly challenge you and broaden your experiences
• We work in small groups to reach our team goals
• We think a great working environment is the key and encourages people to be open, honest and let their sense of humour shine!
• We work in the centre of Berlin
• The 1. pair of shoes is our welcome present for you!
• We organize entertaining team events – all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!
- Intern - Business Development posted 14 minutes ago.
- Frontend Developer (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted about 22 hours ago.
- Ruby & Java Web Development Lead (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted about 22 hours ago.
- Online Marketing Intern (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted about 22 hours ago.
- SEO Manager posted 1 day ago.