Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||HitFox Group|
|Date Posted||Aug 14, 2014|
HitFox is a fast growing company builder committed to grow scalable technology companies in the fields of Big Data, Advertising & Game Distribution. Our announced portfolio companies grew by overall 600% in 2013 and are highly profitable. HitFox puts a strong focus on professional and personal growth opportunities and continuously attracts the best tech, data and business talents from all over the world. The company is located in Berlin, San Francisco and Seoul, and was founded by serial entrepreneurs Jan Beckers, Hanno Fichtner and Tim Koschella in 2011.
Who are we looking for? – Talented people with a constant drive to unleash their potential.
• You represent our new FinTech Venture to external stakeholders
• You network and build strong relationships with journalists and other multiplicators
• You generate and implement creative communication strategies and ideas
• You create content (e.g. press releases, news, stories) and place it content in relevant media
• You produce own media (reports, infographics, blog posts)
• You organize own events and participate in industry and recruiting events
• You work directly with the Head of PR & Brand Management
• You are interested in- and stay on top of current industry trends
• You bring 1-5 years of work experience (internships included) in a relevant job and/or industry preferably with focus on public communication
• Affinity for the written word, good creative writing skills and an eloquent writing style
• Preferably strong experience within fast-growing Internet Start-up and/or Retail Finance industry
• Work experience within Online Finance is a strong plus
• Ability to drive both strategic decisions and operational tasks
• Native level German and fluent in English
• Performance driven mindset with a strong motivation to lead professionally
• Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
• Masters or Bachelor degree, preferably in Marketing/PR/IR/Literature or any tech-related field
• Our applicants are usually in the top 10-20% of their academic or professional peer group
What do we offer?
• You experience profit from working with Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
• You get a rewarding career where you continuously grow in a performance driven culture
• You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
• You become part of one of the fastest growing company builders in the world
• You get access to a global network of successful entrepreneurs
• You work in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
• You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
Interested? Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online under: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=o8HcZfwK&s=EU_start-up_jobs
- UK Content Production & Customer Care Manager (f/m) posted 26 days ago.
- Business Development Manager posted about 1 month ago.