Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||Sep 16, 2013|
INTERNSHIP: Personal Assistant
Dreamoyo is searching for a friendly personal assistant to undertake various tasks at the Dreamoyo offices, ranging from organising travel to overseeing the daily running of the company, organising appointments and scheduling meetings. Hours will be around 4 to 5 hours a day, with possible weekend work. Ideal for a student or recent graduate looking to work with a young, dynamic team in an exciting start-up company.
• Good written and spoken English and German, and good technological know-how, including competence with MS Office.
• A full and clean driving licence.
• Ideally, some training within the hospitality industry.
• A friendly, personable attitude.
Enquiries and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply with a C.V. and a certificate of employment if necessary.
- Technical Account Manager (f/m), Berlin posted 17 days ago.
- Operations Intern (m/f) posted 24 days ago.
- Testing Intern (m/f) posted 28 days ago.
- Online Marketing Intern (m/f) - Polish native speaker posted 28 days ago.
- Online Marketing Intern (m/f) - Danish native speaker posted 28 days ago.