Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Brandnew IO GmbH|
|Date Posted||Sep 01, 2014|
Brandnew IO is the largest international influencer network for Instagram and Pinterest in the world! We make Instagram and Pinterest accessible for global brands through native advertising. Our current reach allows us to connect with more than 200 million people! We currently work with brands from all over the world like adidas, Coca Cola or Lufthansa.
- You will support our team in the coordination of campaigns on platforms like Instagram or Pinterest
- You will be the first point of contact during the campaigns for influencers as well as clients
- You will be responsible for tracking the success of campaigns and producing final reports
- You will be in direct exchange with the biggest stars of Instagram and Pinterest (the average influencer in our network has 250,000 followers!)
- You have recently finished or are just finishing your degree in marketing, communication or something similar
- You love online photo sharing communities like Instagram and Pinterest
- You speak German to a native level and fluent English (further language skills are a plus)
- You're confident using Keynote, Powerpoint and Google Docs, as well as MS Office
- You live in Berlin
- A paid 6 month internship with the possibility to get a full-time role in the company after you finish through good performance
- A young, international team. Check out our blog!
- An attractive workplace in the centre of Berlin.
If you are interested please apply via the link here and include your CV, available references and cover letter. Your cover letter should also highlight why you are suitable for this job and indicate the notice period you require to start. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
- Head Of Online Marketing At CareerFoundry posted about 1 month ago.
- Secretary and assistant interns posted 5 days ago.
- Full Stack Front End Engineer/Designer posted 11 days ago.
- Financial Accountant (m/f) posted 25 days ago.
- Business Development Associate (Sales) (m/f), DACH posted 25 days ago.