Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Goodgame Studios|
|Date Posted||May 23, 2014|
We are currently looking for an Online Marketing Manager - Facebook Advertising (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 800 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 190 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
Our marketing division is extremely international and carries out intensive online advertising campaigns in over 40 countries. Our campaigns achieve more than 200 million ad impressions per day. As Online Marketing Manager – Facebook Advertising (m/f) you will be tasked with independently drafting, managing and optimizing Facebook ads on a CPC/CPM basis. In addition, you will assume responsibility for particular countries and budgets.
- Draft, manage and optimize Facebook ads on a CPC/CPM basis with the aim of winning new customers
- Carry out thorough performance optimization (CVR, CTR) of the campaigns and ads on the basis of KPIs (eCPA, LTV etc.)
- Design text/image combinations in close collaboration with colleagues, our PMD and Facebook
- Make use of one of the most sophisticated PMD tools
- Monitor the market, competitors and current trends
- Assume a high level of responsibility for budgets and countries
- Successfully completed university-level degree (economics, business IT, media, IT or similar)
- Experience in performance marketing or media buying
- Knowledgeable about Facebook ads and bid management tools
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and a head for numbers
- Very good knowledge of English, spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and certificates) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword "Online Marketing Manager – Facebook Advertising" to Hendrik Schröder, email@example.com.
Please also let us know how you found out about the position.
Learn more at www.goodgame-jobs.com.