Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||HitFox Group|
|Date Posted||Aug 28, 2014|
HitFox is a fast growing and profitable company builder committed to grow scalable technology companies in the fields of Big Data, Advertising & Game Distribution. New ventures receive initial funding of up to 2 Million Euros and profit from strong synergies within the group and strong relations for further growth funding. HitFox puts a strong focus on professional and personal growth opportunities and continuously attracts the best tech, data and business talents from all over the world. The company is located in Berlin, San Francisco and Seoul, and was founded by serial entrepreneurs Jan Beckers, Hanno Fichtner and Tim Koschella in 2011.
Who are we looking for? – Talented people with a constant drive to unleash their potential.
• You help draft and improve our strategy for an innovative online retail Finance product
• You assist to set up and develop the full range of online marketing channels (SEM, SEO, Display-ads, Affiliate Marketing, Facebook etc.)
• You continuously monitor and optimize the performance of current campaigns based on our KPIs
• You attend industry events to strengthen and expand your online marketing network
• You create and manage your own marketing campaigns to increase user traffic
• You conduct market research and competitor analysis
• You set up reporting and management dashboards
• Masters or Bachelor degree, preferably in Online Marketing
• Our applicants are usually in the top 10-20% of their academic or professional peer group
• Proficiency in German and English, other European languages are a plus
• Previous work experience within the field of Online Marketing (jobs, internships), experience within Online Finance is a strong plus
• Good knowledge and deep interest in online and performance marketing
• Experience in web analytic tools (e.g. google analytics)
• Pro-active and result oriented working style
• Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
• Availability of 6+ months
What do we offer?
• You get an opportunity to be responsible for, and manage your own projects
• You work directly with decision makers and have an impact in the organization
• You experience an excellent learning culture
• You are part of a fun, international team of outstanding talents
• You get access to a well-established network in Berlin’s start-up scene
• You have the opportunity to attend German classes and numerous events
• You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
• You work in the start-up center of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? -¬ Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents here: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oMB0Yfw5&s=EU_start-up_jobs
- Internship/Praktikum - Project Manager (German speaking) posted about 7 hours ago.
- Associate US posted about 13 hours ago.
- Design Internship // Shopboostr posted 5 days ago.
- Head of Netherlands Operations (m/f) posted 12 days ago.