Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||SELLBYTEL Group|
|Date Posted||Nov 12, 2012|
In line with SELLBYTEL Group Technical Support and Service project, we are currently recruiting Dutch, Norwegian and Danish L1 Customer Support Advisors to be part of an exciting team, working for the leader in the technological sector (computers, phones, MP3, tablets, entertainment).
Our Service is responsible for resolving Customer´s technical requests, when possible, in a single telephone call using customer´s troubleshooting protocols:
- Take incoming user requests (via telephone, email, voicemail, pager, or other automated alerts), log call details onto case management systems and provide response and resolution to the customer.
- Maintain knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to Users.
- Proactively update customers with status and resolution progress.
- Monitor / progress all open queries in queue.
- Escalate potential service issues to appropriate level.
- Full time position: Rotative Shift Monday-Sunday: Monday-Saturday 8 to 20 hrs. and Sunday 10 to 18 hrs. (39 hrs a week, 5 days a week in any case).
- Salary: 1.300 € gross/month (fixed) + bonus based on performance: 160€ gross/month
- Extensive training on market leading products, personal development programs and mentoring to fully develop skills.
- Good career prospects in a reputable company which rewards serious and hard workers.
- Free Spanish/Catalan classes.
- Advanced user knowledge of IT environment : Knowledge on MAC environment will be a strong plus.
- Adequate professional experience (dealing with clients, especially over the phone and/or providing technical support).
- English compulsory at a conversational level (initial training will be held in this language).
- Dutch, Danish or Norwegian at native level
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Active listening and identification of sales potential.
- Responsible and independent work habit.
- Good communication and team skills, flexibility and stress resistance
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT: HR_Recruiters@sellbytel.es REF: L1+ your native language
- Senior Ruby on Rails Developer at Quipu posted 9 days ago.
- Customer Support & Inside Sales UK Market at Camaloon posted 9 days ago.
- Media Buyer posted 9 days ago.
- Product Marketing Director posted 9 days ago.
- Product Manager posted 9 days ago.