Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||Jan 30, 2013|
Who you are...
Mobile technology became a "thing" and your life suddenly had purpose. Your battlefield of choice, you live and breath it, anxious to learn more every day, adding to your arsenal of structural weapons to create emotive and useful tools. You've been doing it as much for fun as for work, and its time to jump into something worth making the world quiver with ecstasy...
What we do...
-Develop apps from the ground up
-Architecture and user flow design
-Create unique customer appeals through app design/functionality
-Work synergeticlly with marketing teams to ensure targeted function and design
What you bring to the table...
-Experience in mobile development (iOS, Android and/or Windows)
-Experience in object-oriented software development
-Safe use of MVC and REST
-Experience with databases (SQLite, MySQL, Postgres)
-Safe use of git, Capistrano, the Linux shell and BSD / Linux-based server technologies
-Flexibility and Begeisterungsfähigkeit for new technologies in a dynamic project environment
-Passion for perfection
- Key Account Manager Developer Relations EMEA (f/m) posted 17 days ago.
- Quality Assurance (QA) Tester (m/w). posted about 22 hours ago.
- Technical Account Manager (f/m), Berlin posted 21 days ago.
- Sales Consultant für den Außendienst (m/w) posted 23 days ago.
- Java (Senior) Developer (f/m) posted 23 days ago.