Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||BaseCase Management GmbH|
|Date Posted||Dec 17, 2012|
This is role includes two separate responsibilities:
Release Engineer: You will be responsible for maintaining various development and deployment systems (example technologies you will be working with: DNS, DHCP, Firewalls, Buildbot).
Office IT: You will be responible for miscellaneous IT administration in the office.
We’re a well-funded innovative software company in the healthcare field. Our product, a sophisticated HTML5 web application, already has many large customers. The next few years will be ones of growth and product development. We have many interesting technical challenges ahead.
You can find more information at http://basecase.com.
You must have the legal right to work in the EU. The language used in our office is English, so you will need fluency.
Please apply by sending your CV as an attachment with a SHORT motivation to email@example.com. Subject: IT and Release Engineer Role
- Frontend Developer (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 4 days ago.
- Ruby & Java Web Development Lead (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 4 days ago.
- Online Marketing Intern (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 4 days ago.
- Director Affiliate Marketing (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 4 days ago.
- SEO Manager posted 4 days ago.