Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Goodgame Studios|
|Date Posted||May 23, 2014|
We are currently looking for a Marketing Technology Architect (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 800 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 190 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
Our marketing division is extremely international and carries out intensive online advertising in over 40 countries. Our campaigns achieve more than 10 billion ad impressions per month. As our Marketing Technology Architect (m/f) you will devise concepts for our in-house online marketing tools, which you will then develop and manage. Your experience will make it easy for you to keep track of relevant technological opportunities and to react to future trends.
- Develop new in-house marketing tools
- Take responsibility for implementing and ensuring quality assurance
- Take responsibility for your product team in a technical capacity
- Collaborate closely with our marketing and business intelligence departments
- Take advantage the resulting synergy effect in product development
- A successfully completed degree in economics or business IT with a technical focus or a similar qualification
- Experience in performance marketing and in the development of marketing tools
- An in-depth understanding of software development and product management
- Basic programming knowledge
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills
- Very good knowledge of English, spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and certificates) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword "Marketing Technology Architect" to Hendrik Schröder, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also let us know how you found out about the position.
Learn more at www.goodgame-jobs.com.