Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||AppLift GmbH|
|Date Posted||Mar 11, 2014|
- Identify and quickly build up a network towards affiliates who want to monetize their inventory and mobile traffic
- Negotiate deals with affiliates, remotely as well as in personal meetings, at trade shows, industry events, etc.
- Intensify existing relations with key contacts to create long lasting partnerships with AppLift
- Support event and trade fair preparations and participate in selected events
- Be part of and significantly contribute to the overall success of the advertiser business development team and the company as a whole
- Work independently and manage your own projects in various areas
- Among top 20% of Master or Bachelor Degree of one of the leading universities or business schools
- Previous work experience in sales and / or business development
- Knowledge of online, mobile and / or game advertising market is a strong plus
- Good understanding of the Smartphone (iOS/Android) or online gaming market is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Very strong social and relationship building skills and a smart negotiator
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Pro-active personality, a team player
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
What do we offer?
- Valuable insights into company building, global expansion, start-up scene and entrepreneurship
- Profit from working with Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies within the last 8 years
- Get insights into Berlin’s start-up scene and access to a well-established network
- Improve your internet start-up expertise and entrepreneurial skills
- Work with a highly motivated, skilled and fun team of young top performers
- Work in the startup center of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
- Competitive salary package
Interested? Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.