Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Goodgame Studios|
|Date Posted||May 23, 2014|
We are currently looking for a
Lead International Rollout - Analysis (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is Europe’s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany’s most successful technology businesses. With more than 800 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 190 million players in 25 languages across more than 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
As our Lead International Rollout – Analysis (m/f) you will manage and develop one of the teams in the International Rollout department in both technical and personnel matters. This team is responsible for monitoring, analyzing and optimizing the most important key performance indicators (KPIs). This involves analyzing various areas and factors that influence the marketability of our games in markets we enter. These include sales channels, product quality, technical performance and payment shop functions.
Join us in making Goodgame Studios an international giant in the gaming industry!
- Manage and develop the (at present) four-person team in both technical and personnel matters
- Evaluate and develop the team's work (monitor, analyze and optimize the most important KPIs on different levels with the aim of achieving marketability)
- Optimize internal processes and structures (e.g. with respect to knowledge management and the tools you use)
- Report to our International Rollout Director, work closely with other Team Leads (BI, Monetization, Conversion, First Game Session)
- Assist with recruiting and with the further development of the team: interview candidates and evaluate performance
- Play a key role in shaping the development of a growing department
- Several years' relevant professional experience in quantitative data analysis/KPI monitoring in e-business
- Some leadership experience and excellent communication skills
- Secure knowledge of the following software would be advantageous: Microsoft Excel, SQL, R, Tableau
- Strong conceptual skills that will help develop the team both strategically and operationally
- Able to think economically, with a pragmatic working style and outstanding analytical skills
- A completed university degree with a focus on mathematics/IT or similar
- Fluent written and spoken English
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Please send your application (cover letter, CV and your most recent references) and your salary requirements, as a single PDF file with the keyword "Lead International Rollout - Analysis" to Laura Becker, email@example.com.
Please also let us know how you found out about the position.
Learn more at www.goodgame-jobs.com
- Business Development Analyst posted 8 days ago.
- Paid Internship in Campaign Management for German Speaker posted 23 days ago.
- Intern - Business Development posted 25 days ago.
- Frontend Developer (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 26 days ago.
- Ruby & Java Web Development Lead (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 26 days ago.