Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||Jun 15, 2012|
About QualySense AG
QualySense is an EMPA-based start-up company co-founded in 2010. QualySense aims to become the innovation leader in developing and marketing high-capacity sorting devices for quality and safety control of agricultural products. The unique and proprietary Swiss-made devices enable sorting grains, seeds and beans reliably by biochemical properties.
The Junior Sales Engineer is able:
• To support the development and implementation of a systematic, strategic and targeted sales plan of activities to maximize sales across existing and new customers;
• To identify customers and create leads;
• To ensure all products are clearly defined in a consistent format which articulate the USPs;
• To ensure the offerings are supported by appropriate presentation and marketing collateral;
• To make effective presentations.
Required and MUST-HAVE skills
• MS Degree in Food Processing, Food Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or in food related fields.
• 1+ years of experience in sales within the food/agri business.
• General knowledge of grains, seeds, and beans processing machinery.
• Superior influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to build and rebuild relationships.
• Willing to work in a highly dynamic, entrepreneurial and demanding start-up environment.
• Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal, and documentation skills.
• Creative, innovative, organized, responsible, “can-do” attitude, and autonomous.
• Fluency in English and German.
Desired PLUS skills
• MS Degree in Food Processing, Food Engineering, or in food related fields.
• 3+ years of experience in sales of food machinery within the food/agri industry.
• Fluency in English, German and another European language.
Send your complete application (including motivation letter, CV, copies of degrees, name of 3 references, and any relevant document) or inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remark: Application must be written in excellent English. Incomplete applications will not be considered.