Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||BaseCase Management GmbH|
|Date Posted||Dec 17, 2012|
As a junior health economic modeller, you play a key role in the process of producing value communication tools (‘Apps’) for pharmaceutical and medical device clients. You review existing economic models and suggest structural improvements. Using proprietary BaseCase web technology, you design and implement communication basd on economic models within your project team. The tools you work on will be used to communicate HEOR evidence to decision makers and payers at various levels, and contribute to the successful market access and market adoption of our client’s products.
- Review and improve existing economic models
- Implement BaseCase Apps
- Design user interfaces
- Data visualization
- Quality assurance - validating Apps against original model
What you bring to BaseCase
- A university degree in health economics, outcomes research, epidemiology or a related discipline
- Fluent business English
- Excellent skills in modeling software (e.g. Excel, TreeAge)
- Profound understanding of health economic modelling methodologies
- Excellent computer skills
- A flexible work attitude and team player
- You have the legal right to work in Germany/EU
BaseCase is a dynamic software company based in Berlin, Germany. We produce innovative, cloud-based value communication software for the healthcare industry. We have many interesting challenges ahead.
You can find more information at http://basecase.com.
Please email email@example.com with a short motivation and your CV as an attachement. Subject: Junior Health Economic Modeller
- Senior Software Developer PHP / PostGreSQL (m/f) posted 6 days ago.
- Internship secretary and assistants with strong or native English posted 12 days ago.