Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||madvertise Mobile Advertising GmbH|
|Date Posted||Mar 07, 2013|
Do you want to participate in the management and internationalization of a leading mobile liquidity advertising team? Do you already have experiences in the optimization of online or mobile campagins? Then become a madvertiser!
madvertise is one of the largest and fastest growing companies for mobile advertising in Europe enabling advertisers to effectively target their audiences and achieve best campaign results. With our premium quality mobile advertising network we allow publishers and developers to monetise their mobile reach in a highly efficient way. The company was founded in 2008 and has over 100 employees with headquarters in Europe’s tech hub Berlin and further offices in London, Madrid, Milan and Istanbul. Customers like BMW, Ford, ING, Lufthansa, EA, Universal and Bacardi trust madvertise to allocate their mobile advertising budget with superior performance.
To support our Ad Operations department, we are currently looking for a permanent (Junior) Ad Operations Manager (f/m), who can contribute in shaping the future of our liquidity teams.
- Working in our international ad operations team which is responsible for campaign management, ad trafficking and delivery as well as margin and performance optimization
- Focus on international Intraday Campaign and Inventory Optimization
- Close co-operation with our Sales-team to meet customer needs at the best
- Co-Design of the development of the madPerformance-product
- Co-Work building and improving of a world-class Ad Operations work flow
- Working together with our Research department to improve yield management and optimization algorithms as well as real-time bidding strategies
- Work- and Leadership experience in the area of Digital Media beneficial
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the area of campaign optimization / Ad Trafficking
- Good technical knowledge in the area of online and mobile advertising and RTB
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
- High communication skills
- Startup Mentality
- Become part of a true boom-industry: Online was yesterday, today it’s Mobile!
- Enjoy the team spirit in a dynamic startup as well as the charm and uniqueness of Berlin
- Staff benefits: Smartphone, free drinks, fruits, regular team events and many more!
- Responsibility from day one: work on exciting projects with a high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- Great opportunities for personal advancement with a clear career perspective
- Starting Date: asap
- Location: Berlin
- Compensation: competitive fixed salary + bonus
Daniela Neukirchinger | Human Resources | +49 (0) 176 15 00 38 04
- Web Developer posted 11 days ago.
- Senior Mobile Graphics Designer posted 2 days ago.
- Online Marketing Manager for Conversion and Payment posted 2 days ago.
- Senior Product Manager Mobile posted 2 days ago.
- Agile Project Manager posted 2 days ago.