|Company Name||LiquidM Deutschland GmbH|
|Date Posted||Oct 29, 2013|
Are you seeking a new challenge? Would you like to develop your skills? Are you in search of a great atmosphere at work? Then become a member of the LiquidM family!
LiquidM is the only white-labeled Mobile Advertising Management Platform (MAMP), which allows media buyers to optimize their processes across the full range of premium to performance advertising. For customers who care about return, performance, brand safety, and quality, LiquidM provides a business model-agnostic core to manage and optimize their mobile advertising campaigns. LiquidM’s modular cloud-based software allows customers to run their ad tech infrastructure on a standardized, open platform that is customizable to their individual needs. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Berlin and Singapore, LiquidM helps customers like M&C Saatchi, Orange, Fetch, Madvertise Media, and Mobilike configure their current and future mobile advertising business models.
We are currently recruiting for a (Junior) Ad Operations Manager to support our Berlin based team.
• Working in our international ad operations team; which is responsible for campaign management, ad trafficking and delivery as well as margin and performance optimization
• Focus on international Intraday Campaign and Inventory Optimization
• Direct contact with our Key Clients to meet their requirements
• Co-Work on building and improving of a world-class Ad Operations work flow
• Working together with our Research department to improve yield management and optimization algorithms as well as real-time bidding strategies
• Work- and Leadership experience in the area of Digital Media beneficial
• Experiences in Account Management and Ad Operations beneficial
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Tech affinity
• Self-reliant working style
• Very good Excel knowledge
• Fluency in English
• High communication skills
• Startup Mentality
• Become part of a true boom-industry: Online was yesterday, today it’s Mobile!
• Responsibility from day one: work on exciting projects with a high degree of autonomy and flexibility!
• Great opportunities for personal advancement with a clear career perspective!
• Staff benefits like company smartphones, regular team events and much more!
• Enjoy the team spirit in a dynamic startup as well as the charm and uniqueness of Berlin!
• Starting Date: December 2013
• Location: Berlin
• Compensation: fixed salary
LiquidM Deutschland GmbH
Tel.: +49 176 15 00 38 04
- Key Account Manager Developer Relations EMEA (f/m) posted 10 days ago.
- Technical Account Manager (f/m), Berlin posted 14 days ago.
- Customer Service Agent (m/w) posted 14 days ago.
- Sales Manager posted 15 days ago.
- Sales Consultant für den Außendienst (m/w) posted 16 days ago.