Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Visual Meta GmbH|
|Date Posted||Jan 23, 2014|
Visual Meta GmbH is an innovative Internet company based in the heart of Berlin, which has grown rapidly since being founded in 2009. Since December 2011 our company has been taken over by the Axel Springer Group.
We run shopping platforms named LadenZeile and ShopAlike in several European countries, offering fashion, furniture and a variety of other products to our users. Our service is used by thousands of daily visitors and an ever-increasing number of partner shops.
Now we are looking for a motivated intern (m/f) who masters the Czech language fluently to support our team and promote the expansion of our shopping portal www.shopalike.cz to start as soon as possible!
- Student or recently finished studies in Business, Communications or similar
- Interest in e-commerce and online marketing (experience in this field is a plus)
- Fluent in spoken and written Czech
- Good English skills, German is a plus
- Proactive, conscientious, accurate, hardworking, self-reliant and self-dependent
- At least three months time
- Writing copies and articles for our website
- Implementation of online marketing campaigns and strategies with focus on organic search engine marketing
- Assisting the quality management team and participating to the following missions: category creation, on-page quality improvement and new functionality suggestions
- Market- and competitors analysis
- Affiliate marketing and social media marketing (Facebook, Google+, etc.)
- Internship compensation
- Full-time employment
- Integration into a committed, successful and international team
- Opportunity to work independently and gain a lot of insight into the field of e-commerce
- Working in the centre of Berlin
- Healthy snacks (fruits, cereals), water and hot drinks
- Regular team- and corporate events
- Flexible working hours, movie nights, table football, ping-pong, company bikes, etc. to support your work-life balance
What we offer:
If you are interested in an exciting position in a friendly team, we are looking forward to receiving your English application via e-mail (Please don’t forget the subject: Internship Czech Republic) to:
Your application should include: Application letter including your earliest starting date, CV, relevant references and certificates.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Part-time writer for EU-Startups.com posted about 1 month ago.
- Intern - Business Development posted about 16 hours ago.
- Frontend Developer (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 1 day ago.
- Ruby & Java Web Development Lead (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 1 day ago.
- Online Marketing Intern (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 1 day ago.