Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||StudyDrive UG (haftungsbeschränkt)|
|Date Posted||Sep 11, 2013|
Let us change the way students study!
StudyDrive wants to make studying less time consuming. That‘s why we put everything a student needs to study in one place. We provide students with free access to old exams, lecture notes, presentations and summaries from previous generations and current classmates. StudyDrive enables them to share their materials and connect with fellow students online to discuss academic problems.
Proudly being a part of the hub:raum Accelerator Program #2 and after having successfully tested StudyDrive at Maastricht University we are currently expanding all over Europe. Next to this we want to improve our platform and prepare it for our fast growth strategy. This is why we are looking for a motivated
Marketing Intern (m/f)
You are fascinated by the internet and all its facets and strive towards a career in the area of Marketing or Online Marketing? You want to gain first insights into the different areas of the Marketing world or deepen experiences you alreday gained? All that in connection with an aspiring startup, exciting projects and in a young but experienced team? In this case, we would like to offer you an internship and the possibility to collaborate with experienced professionals in the following areas:
• Development and implementation of a marketing strategy for our campus captains
• Support the overall marketing strategy to promote StudyDrive
• Search engine marketing
• Content marketing
• Social media and public relations
What are you throwing in?
• High internet affinity and ideally first experiences of working in OM
• Strong analytical and conceptional skills
• Independent and ambitious work ethic
• Confident way of expressing yourself in the written and spoken language
• Fluent in English
• Good knowledge of MS Office, as well as optional Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills
• Creativity and the determination to make a difference
• You are either studying with a focus on economy, marketing, communication, law or business engineering and are at least in the second year of your studies or have already graduated
You are open-mided and have a good sense of humor? You work in an independent, customer-oriented way? You want to be actively involved in our projects and like contributing your own ideas? We are looking forward to getting to know you!
What we offer
• An internship of 2 - 6 months
• Working with a young and experienced team
• An exciting and dynamic work environment
• We appreciate and consider your opinion and provide an opportunity for you to be actively involved in the future of our our projects
• A possibility to work independently and autonomously
• Direct communication and a flat hierarchy
• A stylish office in the heart of Cologne
Great! Please send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further
questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person:
+49 221 29 4974 26
- Key Account Manager Developer Relations EMEA (f/m) posted 13 days ago.
- Online Marketing Intern – SEO (m/f) posted 5 days ago.
- Sales Manager posted 18 days ago.
- Intern in the Field of Lead Management/Sales/Operations for the French market posted 19 days ago.
- Java Backend Developer (m/f) for HitFox GmbH posted 20 days ago.