Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Careerteam GmbH|
|Date Posted||Dec 07, 2012|
On behalf of a client we are looking for an intern in the field of Content Management who is fluent in Chinese. Our client is an internationally oriented Internet start-up located in the heart of Hamburg. Become a part of an exciting multinational team.
What our client is looking for:
To support the team in the field of Content Management, our client is as of now looking for a highly dedicated intern (f/m) interested in building up an Internet start-up. Ideally, the internship should take four to six month. You are an open-minded, communicative and dedicated person? If so, we are looking for you!
• You are a student or recent graduate of business administration, management, journalism, editorial work or a relevant subject
• You are fluent in Chinese with a good understanding of English
• You are an open-minded person with strong communication skills
• You are assertive and capable of negotiating and writing
• You are very Internet-oriented
• You got first experiences in Content Management Systems
• You have distinct analytical, organizational and planning skills and you work structured
• You are ambitious, dependable, highly dedicated, responsible and you are able to work under pressure
• You will get to know the online business
• You will support varied tasks concerning Content Management
• You will compose texts about products and other different fields
• You will do the search engine optimization (SEO)
• You will take part in the online marketing process (SEM)
Our client offers:
• Responsibility from the first day on
• A small, young, international, dynamic team and a nice working atmosphere
• Office in the heart of Hamburg
• A full-time internship for 4 to 6 months
• Remuneration: 500 EUR / 700 EUR (month 1-3 500 EUR / 4-6 700 EUR)
Could this job spark your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail only to email@example.com. Please refer to code PA2910/1. Your contact person is Nina Tosin.
- Part-time writer for EU-Startups.com posted 22 days ago.
- Employer Branding Manager (m/f) for HitFox Group posted about 1 month ago.
- Lead Developer/CTO posted about 1 month ago.
- Customer Service Agent / Part-Time & Full-Time (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 6 days ago.
- PR Manager (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 6 days ago.