|Company Name||Visual Meta GmbH|
|Date Posted||Jan 23, 2014|
Visual Meta GmbH is an innovative Internet company based in the heart of Berlin, which has grown rapidly since being founded in 2009. Since December 2011 our company has been taken over by the Axel Springer Group.
We run shopping platforms named LadenZeile and ShopAlike in several European countries, offering fashion, furniture and a variety of other products to our users. Our service is used by thousands of daily visitors and an ever-increasing number of partner shops.
We are looking for a motivated intern (m/f) from March on who masters the Portuguese language fluently to support our team and promote the expansion of our shopping portal www.shopalike.pt!
- Interest in writing about fashion and lifestyle products
- Enthusiasm for e- commerce and online shopping
- Fluent in spoken and written Portuguese
- Good English, German is a plus
- Proactive, conscientious, accurate, hardworking, self-reliant and self-dependent
- Writing copies and articles for our website
- Implementation of online marketing campaigns and strategies with focus on organic search engine marketing
- Assisting the quality management team and participating to the following missions: category creation, on-page quality improvement and new functionality suggestions
- Full-time employment
- Internship for 3 till 6 months
- Integration into a committed, successful and international team
- Opportunity to work independently and gain a lot of insight into the field of e-commerce
- Working in the centre of Berlin
- Healthy snacks (fruits, cereals), water and hot drinks
- Regular team- and corporate events
- Flexible working hours
- Movie nights, table football, ping-pong, company bikes, etc. to support your work-life balance
What we offer:
If you are interested in an exciting position in a friendly team, we are looking forward to receiving your English application via e-mail (Please do not forget the subject: Internship Editorial and Online Marketing PT) to:
Lúcia Ribeiro e Sousa
Your application should include: Application letter including your earliest start date, CV, relevant references and certificates.
We look forward to receiving your application!