Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||madvertise Mobile Advertising GmbH|
|Date Posted||Mar 07, 2013|
Would you like to know what happens behind the scenes? Would you like to learn how to optimize mobile campaigns? Then become a madvertiser!
madvertise is one of the largest and fastest growing companies for mobile advertising in Europe enabling advertisers to effectively target their audiences and achieve best campaign results. With our premium quality mobile advertising network we allow publishers and developers to monetise their mobile reach in a highly efficient way. The company was founded in 2008 and has over 100 employees with headquarters in Europe’s tech hub Berlin and further offices in London, Madrid, Milan and Istanbul. Customers like BMW, Ford, ING, Lufthansa, EA, Universal and Bacardi trust madvertise to allocate their mobile advertising budget with superior performance.
We are currently looking for an intern (f/m), who is motivated and thrilled supporting our Ad Operations teams.
- Working in our international ad operations team which is responsible for campaign management, ad trafficking and delivery as well as margin and performance optimization
- Focus on international Intraday Campaign and Inventory Optimization
- Close co-operation with our Sales-team to meet customer needs at the best
- Co-Design of the development of the madPerformance-product
- Co-Work building and improving of a world-class Ad Operations work flow
- Graduate or student in 3rd semester or higher
- At least 3-6 month time
- Passion for media industry
- Very good knowledge of MS-Excel
- Affinity to a structured, independent and high quality work style
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Good communication and pronounced analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and startup mentality
- Become part of a true boom-industry: Online was yesterday, today it’s Mobile!
- Enjoy the team spirit in dynamic startup as well as the charm and uniqueness of Berlin!
- Staff benefits: free drinks, fruits, regular team events and many more!
- Responsibility from day one: work on exciting projects with a high degree of autonomy and flexibility!
- Possibility of permanent employment after graduation
- Starting Date: asap
- Location: Berlin
- Payment: monthly internship compensation
Daniela Neukirchinger | Human Resources | +49 (0) 176 15 00 38 04
- Transportation Coordinator - White Glove/Furniture (m/f) posted 1 day ago.
- Transportation Coordinator (m/f) posted 1 day ago.
- Junior Data Analyst posted 6 days ago.
- Internship: Junior Frontend Developer (m/f) posted 8 days ago.
- Transportation Coordinator (m/f) posted 12 days ago.