Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||Apr 03, 2014|
Would you like to work for a high growth, fast paced Consumer Internet Startup in the Healthcare market as an intern ? If so please get in touch.
Zesty is the UK’s leading online Healthcare appointment booking service backed by Mangrove Capital Partners. We are currently live in London in 6 Healthcare markets with plans to expand across the UK into 25 Healthcare markets in 2014.
Our mission is to make access to Healthcare appointments a lot easier for consumers
Our vision is to make Booking your next Healthcare appointment as easy as booking a Flight, Hotel or Restaurant online
Our values are Patients First, Build Trust, Work Hard, Stay Focused, Share & Care
Zesty Blog is regularly updated so please feel free to browse our news here - http://www.zesty.co.uk/blog/
THIS IS A PAID INTERNSHIP - £1000 to £1500 PER MONTH
OFFICE IS 5 MINUTES FROM GREEN PARK OR PICCADILLY CIRCUS TUBE STATIONS
Zesty in the Economist -http://www.economist.com/blogs/schumpeter/2013/08/online-healthcare#comments
Zesty in Forbes Magazine -
Zesty shortlisted as 1 of 5 UK Startups to Watch Out For by Tech Blog-
Zesty in MedCrunch-
INTERNSHIP - 2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE
This is a real opportunity to work side by side on a daily basis with the founders, learning from their each of their 15 to 20 years experience in startups, consumer internet, mobile & apps businesses.
1) Generating content for Zesty social media including Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest, using social media software
2) Learning basic Google Analytics and providing traffic analysis and user stats
3) Liaising directly with Zesty users to gain their feedback, develop relationships for generating user story content and solve support cases
4) Writing blog posts for the Zesty blog
5) Providing PR support where necessary , data mining user stats & trends, writing press releases
6) Researching sales targets and providing ad hoc support to the sales team
7) Helping with product testing of new site updates & releases
8) General office support
9) Account management – liaising with clients everyday, working with them to optimise their listings and campaigns
10) Database entry – refreshing content in our database to make sure our information is as clean as possible
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly, hard-working environment where your contribution will directly impact the success of the business.
We offer long-term employment opportunities for the right people.
References detailing achievements, performance and projects worked on will be provided.
Email your CV, Linkedin profile and one paragraph on why you want to work in a fast paced, high growth internet startup.
If you have energy and enthusiasm for disruptive, exciting tech projects, and aren’t afraid to play a hands on role in any part of the business, we want to hear from you!
Any questions, please ask in your email.