Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Fielmann Ventures GmbH|
|Date Posted||Feb 14, 2013|
Who we are and what we offer
Fielmann Ventures GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Fielmann AG. As an independent entity we work outside the corporation to connect the expertise and experience of the market leader with the agility of the Lean Startup methodology.
We focus on the digital field, innovations in the point of sales as well as future technologies. Our main interest currently lies within Europe.
About the job
- Assisting the CTO in the plannung and execution of technological concepts
- Programming of prototypes and web projects
- Testing and QA of software components
- Conducting research and market analyses in the technical area
What we expect
- Studying IT (Media/IT and Business/IT also applicable)
- Some experience in at least two of the following programming languages: PHP, Ruby, Python, Java, C#
- Keen interest in digital technologies, Web 2.0
- Structured and self-dependent way of work
What we offer
During the paid internship in our young, flexible team you have the opportunity to independently contribute to the technical development of our digital products. Excellent performance provides for an opportunity for a full-time position at Fielmann Ventures.
Duration: 3-6 months
Salary: 400 € per month
We are looking forward to your application
Please send your letter of motivation, CV and references to:
Fielmann Ventures GmbH, Recruiting, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: 040 270 76 3090, www.fielmann-ventures.com