Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Wimdu GmbH|
|Date Posted||Nov 20, 2013|
We are Wimdu, an awesome start-up headquartered in the heart of Berlin! Initially funded with $90 million, Wimdu has grown to host over 235.000 properties in over 100 countries, connecting guests and hosts worldwide. We are on track to become Europe’s leading marketplace for private accommodation offering an authentic travel experience for those looking for a smart alternative to hotels. Wimdu has the vision, the passion and the drive to succeed and we’re now looking for motivated folks to join our multi-talented, international crew that makes it all happen!
For our Berlin office we are looking for an Intern in the Field of Lead Management/Sales/Operations for the French market
Generating leads to gain new customers is essential for a business like ours. When leads are not well managed, the efficiency of the Sales Department drops and the cost of marketing will increase. Become a part of our Sales Team and help us to generate, nurture, store, and qualify new leads.
• Find new quality leads from multiple sources
• Help to expand our internal database and support the Sales team to improve their overall performance
• Customize new leads and improve the quality of our offers when it comes to content and design
• Review new offers independently and place them online on our platform
• Gain insights when it comes to the processes of a start-up and expand your know-how in the areas of B2B and B2C Sales
• You are an excellent communicator and are fun to work with
• You speak French on a native level, and have excellent English skills
• You are passionate about online businesses and ideally you already gained experience with online research
• You are highly motivated, reliable and able to adapt quickly to a rapidly changing environment
• You are a proficient user of MS Office, especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• You are at least available for 6 months
If you seek to work within a friendly and supportive environment, with a high performance culture and many learning opportunities, then we are looking for you! Based in Berlin, you will be a part of the Sales team and your work will directly influence Wimdu´s development and worldwide success.
We offer international startup-spirit based in a converted warehouse in the heart of Germany´s capital. The Wimdu Academy, monthly events, an attractive compensation, and a chill-out area complete our offer and will enrich your days as a part of our fantastic team. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to obtain a hands-on experience in a new, rapidly growing company, benefiting from a highly-motivated team, flat hierarchies, and flexible structures.
Excited by the prospect of joining us?
Please forward your application by using the following link:
We look forward to hearing from you!
Wimdu GmbH | Ohlauer Straße 43 | 10999 Berlin |
www.wimdu.de | www.wimdu.de/jobs
- Senior Ruby Developer (m/f) posted 4 days ago.
- Senior PHP Developer wanted! posted about 1 month ago.
- Sales Person, English native speaker posted 24 days ago.
- Junior in Corporate Finance / Investor Relations posted 25 days ago.
- Business Development & Online Marketing Norway posted about 1 month ago.