Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Fielmann Ventures GmbH|
|Date Posted||Feb 14, 2013|
Who we are and what we offer
Fielmann Ventures GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Fielmann AG. As an independent entity we work outside the corporation to connect the expertise and experience of the market leader with the agility of the Lean Startup methodology.
We focus on the digital field, innovations in the point of sales as well as future technologies. Our main interest currently lies within Europe.
About the job
- Own responsibility for recruiting projects
- Assistance to the CEO in the development of the recruiting strategy
- Assistance to the CEO with various research tasks
What we expect
- Finished or ongoing study at a university /university of applied science
- Structured way of working
- Organisational talent
- High capacity for team work
- Passion for digital technology, social media etc.
What we offer
During the paid internship in our young, flexible team you have the opportunity to independently contribute to the creation of our digital products. Excellent performance provides for an opportunity for a full-time position at Fielmann Ventures.
When? Between June and September 2013
Duration: at least 2 months
Salary: 400 € per month
We are looking forward to your application
Please send your letter of motivation, CV and references to:
Fielmann Ventures GmbH, Recruiting, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: 040 270 76 3090, www.fielmann-ventures.com
- Acquisition Marketing Manager - Paris (France) posted about 15 hours ago.
- Trainer (Portuguese speaking) - Lisbon, Portugal posted about 15 hours ago.
- Trainer – Spanish LISBON posted about 15 hours ago.
- Trainer – Dutch LISBON posted about 15 hours ago.
- Trainer – German - LISBON posted about 15 hours ago.