Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Rapid Visas|
|Date Posted||Aug 29, 2014|
Rapid Business Processing is a technology company focusing on internet ventures and entrance into new markets. We are looking for a motivated business development intern to join the team of a fast growing Berlin based company looking to expand into new areas within the technology sector. The Business Development Intern will support and be part of a growing team of highly motivated people.
You will have the opportunity to work on the creation and execution of various internet businesses based in Berlin, London and other international locations. As Business Development Intern you are responsible for the generation and development of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities. Full training
• Research new online opportunities through training via competitor analysis, market research and new growth opportunities.
• Develop and maintain business models based on set criteria during initialisation.
• Actively and successfully managing the sales process: from lead generation to negotiation, signing agreements, closing, handing over to the account management team.
• Implement in house Google Adwords, SEO and SMO campaigns for trailing and route to market of new products and services.
• Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation
• Keeping updated on market trends and issues affecting the various industry as well as collecting competitor intelligence.
• Take initiative and strive to make a noticeable contribution to the company.
You are confident, fun, friendly and most importantly business savvy understanding different business models and business needs.
Ability to have serious conversations about technical subjects.
Detail oriented, positive attitude and the ability to prioritize tasks to fit deadlines.
Ability to work with cross-functional and extremely diverse teams to drive results.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Who should apply:
Proactive, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset.
Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other social media outlets.
Must have interest in the tech and digital online industry and love the adrenaline of the startup culture and community in Berlin and worldwide
Candidates should be available full-time or part-time and able to start as soon as possible.
This is an internship position with a stipend.