Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Hitfox Group|
|Date Posted||Aug 14, 2014|
HitFox is a fast growing and profitable company builder committed to grow scalable technology companies in the fields of FinTech & Big Data, Advertising & Game Distribution. New ventures receive initial funding of up to 2 Million Euros and profit from strong synergies within the group and strong relations for further growth funding. HitFox puts a strong focus on professional and personal growth opportunities and continuously attracts the best tech, data and business talents from all over the world. The company is located in Berlin, San Francisco and Seoul, and was founded by serial entrepreneurs Jan Beckers, Hanno Fichtner and Tim Koschella in 2011.
Who are we looking for? – Talented people with a constant drive to unleash their potential.
• You take responsibility for the private client needs of an innovative online Retail Finance product
• You develop a world-class customer service vision and strategy together with the founding team
• You recruit, guide, train and develop a skilled and driven team of private client agents
• You setup the initial customer service structure, technology and all inherent KPI-driven processes
• You develop and improve overall quality standards in the communication with external private clients
• You coordinate tasks and processes between different departments (founding-team, product, operations)
• You are motivated by the goal to build a high level of loyalty within our customer base
• You bring 3-5 years of work experience in a comparable managerial role, ideally in a FinTech/ Finance start-up, (Direct) Bank, or Financial Services company
• Entrepreneurial drive and hands-on mentality
• Strong knowledge of current customer service technology, ideally experience in implementing technology and tools
• Previous experience in scaling and leading successful customer service teams or proven comparable leadership experience
• Data-driven decision-making mentality
• Excellent business proficiency in English and preferably German
• Academic education preferred
• Understanding of Retail Finance products and the European banking landscape is a plus
• Our applicants are usually in the top 10-20% of their academic or professional peer group
What do we offer?
• You work with serial entrepreneurs and investors who co-founded more than 10 successful companies
• You become part of one of the fastest growing company builders in the world
• You pursue a rewarding career path where you continuously grow in a performance-driven culture
• You get access to a well-established network in Berlin’s start-up scene
• You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
• You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
• You have the opportunity to attend German classes and numerous events
• You work in the start-up center of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? - Submit your CV along with your relevant working documents online under: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=otB0YfwM&s=EU_start-up_jobs
- (Senior) Account Director (m/f) posted 28 days ago.
- Head of Advertising Technology / CTO (m/f) posted 29 days ago.
- International Business Development Director / Sales (m/f) posted 29 days ago.
- Front-end Developer posted 11 days ago.
- Data Scientist (tableau) posted 14 days ago.