Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Hitfox Group|
|Date Posted||Aug 14, 2014|
HitFox is a fast growing and profitable company builder committed to grow scalable technology companies in the fields of Big Data, Advertising & Game Distribution. New ventures receive initial funding of up to 2 Million Euros and profit from strong synergies within the group and strong relations for further growth funding. HitFox puts a strong focus on professional and personal growth opportunities and continuously attracts the best tech, data and business talents from all over the world. The company is located in Berlin, San Francisco and Seoul, and was founded by serial entrepreneurs Jan Beckers, Hanno Fichtner and Tim Koschella in 2011.
Who are we looking for? – Talented people with a constant drive to unleash their potential.
• You develop and implement the PR & Branding strategy for an innovative online Retail Finance product
• You position our product as the No. 1 in the market
• You advice and support management, understand their needs and prepare for future growth
• You communicate and network with other industry leaders
• You participate in important industry events and speak at conferences
• You hire, lead, develop and train both the PR & Marketing teams even further
• You stay on top of current industry trends
• You bring 3-6 years of relevant working experience in the field of Marketing, PR or Branding
• You have strong networks with leading journalists and industry experts (PR)
• Proven experience in having successfully lead an international team of 6+ employees
• Preferably strong experience within fast-growing Internet Start-up and/or Retail Finance industry
• Work experience within Online Finance is a strong plus
• Proficiency in English, German and preferably other European languages
• Ability to drive both strategic decisions and operational tasks
• Performance driven mindset with a strong motivation to lead professionally
• Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
• Masters or Bachelor degree, preferably in economics with a focus on finance and/or marketing/PR
• Our applicants are usually in the top 10-20% of their academic or professional peer group
What do we offer?
• You experience profit from working with Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
• You get a rewarding career where you continuously grow in a performance driven culture
• You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
• You get access to a well-established network in Berlin’s start-up scene
• You have the opportunity to attend German classes and numerous events
• You enjoy a competitive remuneration package (with company shares) and much more
• You work in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? -¬ Submit your CV along with relevant working documents online under: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=o6A0Yfwo&s=EU_start-up_jobs
- Junior Sales Representative DE (m/f) - Brandnew IO posted 1 day ago.
- Data Partnership Manager posted 8 days ago.
- Business Development Manager - Spain posted 8 days ago.
- Business Development Manager - Italy posted 8 days ago.
- Vertriebsassistent/in posted 16 days ago.